Saturday, August 7, 2010

I AM ADDICTED TO HER!

Grabe. Sobra na to! I am so addicted to her. It's my sister's fault. She really like Lea Salonga, nahawa tuloy ako!

It started when my sister borrowed Lea Salonga's CD "The Broadway Musical Vol 2" to her friend. Pinapatugtog niya yon araw araw, kaya lahat ng kanta niya don, nakabisado ko na din.
Hay adik talaga ako.

Her voice is as sweet as an angel. When I see her perform (kahit hindi in live audience), I can define perfection. The diction is so clear, the voice is very melodic, and the interpretation is just amazing. She's really one of the PRIDE of the Philippines.


And then, bumili ako ng DVD nun sa Quiapo, at pinapanuod ko araw araw. I love her voice, and I am looking forward to meet her someday. I'm actually saving my money if ever na may concert siya, manunuod talaga ako. Pag nakita ko to in person, papapicture talaga ako! (Do I sounded so obsess?)

And one of my greatest dream in life is for her to sing "TWO WORDS" for my wedding (Sana magkatotoo!)

By the way, Lea Salonga, Sarah Geronimo and of course, Beyonce are my heroes. They are the greatest singers alive today in my perspective. Kakainis kasi eh gusto ko na grumaduate at maging inhinyero para I can buy what I want. But patience is a virtue. 3 years nalang naman. Hehhehee.

Here's one video clip that will take your breathe away. Enjoy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment